Adding the Future Photo Group as a manager for your Google My Business (GMB) listing is beneficial because it allows account managers to observe the current state of your listing, ensure that all of the information has been added properly and also to create recommendations for improvement.
Owners of GMB listings can invite additional users to own or manage a listing. Adding owners and managers lets users share management of a listing without having to share personal account information. Owners, managers, and communications managers all have different levels of access to the listing.
Only an owner can add or remove users. However, a manager may remove himself or herself from a listing.
Add owners or managers
To add an owner or manager to a listing:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
2. If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
3. Click Users from the menu
4. In the top right corner, click the “Invite new managers” icon
5. Enter the name or email address (email@example.com) of the user you’d like to add.
6. Select Manager, as the User’s Role.
7. Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing owners or managers.